Hi Johnny, Unfortunately this does not sound like any issues I've seen before. Do you have a smallish testcase that can be used to reproduce the problem? If you could submit one with an explanation of the problem (copy & paste from your original email is fine) to http://bugzilla.xamarin.com that would be great.
As far as the port 10001 thing, that's nothing to worry about in Release simulator builds (that's the debugger port). Cheers, Jeff On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:59 AM, JohnnyNoMates <[email protected]> wrote: > Even stranger, if I click on the home button on the simulator or on the > iPhone when debugging, the app paints and I can see it as it shrinks away. > Clicking the app brings it back to the front and it paints normally. > > Again, this only happens in debug builds. > > Cheers > John > > -- > View this message in context: > http://monotouch.2284126.n4.nabble.com/Upgraded-to-Lion-MonoTouch-5-MonoDevelop-2-8-1-with-xcode-4-2-tp3907143p3909527.html > Sent from the MonoTouch mailing list archive at Nabble.com. > _______________________________________________ > MonoTouch mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch > _______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
