Awesome! I'm glad you got it figured out! Jeff
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Dermot O Sullivan <[email protected]> wrote: > Got it! :-) > > This was the final arg string i used: > > -v -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir} -lfacebook_ios_sdk -lBumpAPI -lsqlite3 > -framework > CoreGraphics -framework CoreLocation -framework CoreData -framework > QuartzCore -force_load ${ProjectDir}/libfacebook_ios_sdk.a -force_load > ${ProjectDir}/libBumpAPI.a -ObjC" > As for the bundle I asked about previously, I just added the .bundle folder > to the root of my project and ensured its files were sent to build action: > content. > > Will post working solution here tomorrow once I clean the code up. Its 1am > here, I think i've done enough for today! > > Cheers for your help, very much appreciated. > > > On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Jeff Stedfast <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Hi Dermot, >> >> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:19 AM, Dermot O Sullivan <[email protected]> >> wrote: >> > Hi Again, >> > >> > Still havent managed to get the Bump API working. Im pretty sure my >> bindings >> > are correct, and its just that im not putting the correct arguments in >> the >> > iPhone build options, which is causing build errors. Below is my build >> > output. Note that the project name is FacebookExamples, as im trying to >> get >> > both APIs working in a test project first before porting to my main >> project. >> > I can see it seems to be looking for things that would exist in >> CoreLocation >> > CoreAnimation and core data. >> > Ive been using this command argument line (note again this project also >> > includes the facebook sdk,which does work): >> > >> > -v -gcc_flags "-L${ProjectDir} -lfacebook_ios_sdk -lBumpAPI -framework >> > CoreGraphics CoreLocation CoreData CoreAnimation -force_load >> > ${ProjectDir}/libfacebook_ios_sdk.a ${ProjectDir}/libBumpAPI.a -ObjC" >> >> I think you need to do -framework CoreGraphics -framework CoreLocation >> -framework CoreData ... >> >> but I could be wrong... >> >> Also, CoreAnimation is actually from the QuartzCore framework. >> >> Looks like you also need -lsqlite3 >> >> > >> > Im trying to load the CoreGraphics, CoreXXX etc... libraries but i've a >> > feeling thats not the correct syntax. Ive also tried placing >> "-framework" in >> > front of each of the framework names but that didnt work either. >> >> heh, that was the suggestion I was going to make. >> >> try also replacing "-framework CoreAnimation" with "-framework QuartzCore" >> >> although, >> >> > >> > Again, im pretty sure the API Definition is ok, but I have included it >> at >> > the end of this message just in case. >> >> As you've determined, it's gotta be something not quite right with the >> -gcc_flags argument. >> >> > >> > If anyone can assist id greatly appreciate it, and will of course, make >> the >> > bump API available for everyone.. if I ever get it working! :-) >> >> Hopefully my above suggestions fix it, if not, I should be at the >> office in front of my Mac by the time you reply so I'll better be able >> to look things over :-) >> >> Jeff >> > >
_______________________________________________ MonoTouch mailing list [email protected] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
