Hi all,
  I'm using the Reachability.cs class to test for network connectivity. It
has been working fairly well until just recently, and now I'm seeing the
error: The operation couldn't be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1001).

  I've tried changing the host URL which it checks against, but to no avail.
Is anyone else seeing any problems with the Reachability class? It does seem
to be a bit flakey. I had to change it from google.com to facebook.com in
order to get past a similar problem before. Is there a better solution for
checking for network connectivity?

thanks,
Dennis