Hi,
   I've used the technique described here
(http://www.alexyork.net/blog/post/Creating-Custom-UITableViewCells-with-MonoTouch-the-correct-way.aspx)
with MonoDevelop 2.6 and Xcode 3 with great success and am now dipping my
toes into MonoDevelop 2.8 and Xcode 4.

   It seems like the whole process of creating the UI and hooking up the
objects and events just took a whole giant leap to the right into the world
of ugly and convoluted, but I guess that can't be helped due to IB now being
built into Xcode and we are now forced to work within the constraints of
Xcode.

   Anyway, I've created a view in MonoDevelop, which resulted in just a XIB
file (was expecting the two .cs files, but they weren't created). In Xcode,
I've updated the XIB with the UI elements, but am now lost. I don't see any
header file for the XIB file that I created. Do I create a new header file
and then map it somehow to the XIB file? Anybody have any ideas how to get
this working?

thanks,
Dennis