I haven't tried - I'm stuck on windows at work.... Mac is at home.....

All the Xamarites are at the Xummit, so I doubt there is anyone around
to answer it either....

Maybe just look up Miguel on twitter, and marvel at the new stuff he's
taking pics of (eg the compiler-as-a-service thing in MD :) ). Keep ya
busy for a bit.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 18:02, Mikkel Lønow <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nope. I have the same issue as you, Chris.
> Mikkel
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 18:59, Chris van Wyk <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Nic,
>>
>> I've already set my MD to check on the Beta channel and install unstable
>> updates. Message returned is I'm running latest.
>>
>> Has anyone else got the beta versions?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Chris
>>
>> On 2011/11/17 7:35 PM, "Nic Wise" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Get your MD onto the beta channel, then it shows up.
>> >
>> >I think it's under tools -> options -> updates. Tick "install instable
>> >developers updates"
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 14:31, Chris van Wyk <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >> Hi guys,
>> >> Where/How do we get the newly announced betas for both MonoTouch and
>> >> MonoDroid?
>> >> Thanks
>> >> Chris
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> MonoTouch mailing list
>> >> [email protected]
>> >> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >--
>> >Nic Wise
>> >t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
>> >b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/
>> >
>> >Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop.
>> >http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
>> >mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
>> >http://goo.gl/IuBU
>> >Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
>> >London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding!
>> >http://goo.gl/Icp2
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> MonoTouch mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> MonoTouch mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch
>
>



-- 
Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/

Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2
_______________________________________________
MonoTouch mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/monotouch

Reply via email to