From:  slodge <m...@slodge.com>
Date:  Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
To:  "monotouch@lists.ximian.com" <monotouch@lists.ximian.com>
Subject:  Re: [MonoTouch] SQLite iOS binding to UITableView

If you really want do do bindings then I've got some examples at
https://github.com/slodge/MvvmCross/blob/master/Sample%20-%20SimpleDialogBin
ding/SimpleBinding/SimpleBindingDialog/TipView.cs
- but that is a modified version of MT.Dialog

But most people don't do "bindings" - instead they fetch the data back from
the elements when they need to do a save

Hope that helps

Stuart