Thanks!! Must be done more tests.

I've used iTextSharp 5.2.1, the last available!!

Bye.

monotouch-boun...@lists.ximian.com] Em nome de Matteo Polito
> Enviada em: quarta-feira, 25 de abril de 2012 11:12
> Para: MonoTouch@lists.ximian.com
> Assunto: [MonoTouch] Monotouch and iTextSharp
>

> Hi guys,
>

> many months ago I've sent to this mailing list an help request to know if
someone has used iTextSharp on monotouch, but unfortunately no answer!!

> In my current project I need to use AcroFields, so I have decided to
compile and run this great library on Monotouch and I succeded.

https://github.com/mapo80/iTextSharp-Monotouch

> To compile the library I've commented all the code about Barcode
generation because there's reference to System.Drawing.Drawing2D. If
someone needs barcode generation, can work on this version to find a way to
add this feauture.

> To compile the library I've used mono source code (System.Drawing) and
Bitmap.cs (
https://github.com/JohnACarruthers/zxing.MonoTouch/blob/master/Bitmap.cs)
from zxing.MonoTouch.

> In the solution there is an iPhone project to test the library. I've run
application on my iPhone 3gs and everything seems to be ok.