I had to delete the app from the device and re upload to fix it. Had to do
it on all 3 of my test devices. It seems uploading to the device doesn't
over write something it should, which was causing the problem.

If it helps bug finding, the dll it was looking for was the assembly name
of an old class library I removed while refactoring. (there was definitely
no references left in the project to the old dll)

Sent from mobile device. Please excuse brevity & errors.