Hi Neal,

Can you check to see if you have empty array values in your
Entitlements.plist, too?

Then, if you could, try removing those empty array key/value pairs from the
Entitlements.plist using a text editor and then recompile your app. Do you
still get the error when installing on device?

I think the actual problem might be the empty arrays, but I want to be sure.

Thanks!

Jeff