Thanks Jeff

Will drill down through your ideas during this weekend and into next week.
I'm already logging a few issues - but don't want to log too many when I
know I'm working on the edge of the dev curve.

What sort of thing do you need to know for the profiles - I've got this
https://gist.github.com/2788579

And I've also got very helpful contact from Daniel (@dsplaisted) within the
MS PCL/PLP team if that helps - he seems genuinely really keen to see PCLs
used across all platforms.

Stuart