Hi folks,

I'm trying to see if I could use the Janrain Engage social-sign in product
with MonoTouch.

They have an IOS sdk and full obj-c instructions about how to do it

1) Code: https://github.com/janrain/engage.iphone
2) How to use the code / instructions:
https://rpxnow.com/docs/iphone#quicker

I've tried to follow those instructions and I can't get past step #7

"add the Security framework and the MessageUI framework to your project"

Well, I can add those fine. But nothing compiles (in XCode).

Also, the next step is real scary .. having to add obj-c .. but I'll deal
with that later.

--

So .. has anyone tried using this library with MonoTouch?
Can someone maybe post some hints or a blog post or something or see if they

Maybe this could be added to monotouch-samples or something?