I hope this is a simple question -- I looked but didn't find a MonoTouch
oriented answer, although surely this has come up before.

Anyway, I'm displaying text data from a database in a UIViewController (I
have reasons for not using a UITableView to display the data). I'm using
UILabels and it's all going swimmingly and looks great, but I have a few
fields that are URLs. My stakeholders, quite reasonably, would like for the
user to be able to tap on those URLs and have the page open in a webview.

So my question is: How can I make a UILabel function as a button? Or is
there a way I can dynamically create a UIButton programmatically from a text
field without using an image? (I've built this view entirely
programmatically, so I'm looking for answers that avoid using
Xcode/Interface Builder.)

--Chris