Well I have modified the code a bit for the function CreateTableItems(). It
makes more sense now, although I am getting two errors.

Here is my modified code block for CreateTableItems()

public void CreateTableItems ()
                {
                        List<BasicTableViewItemGroup> tableItems = new
List<BasicTableViewItemGroup> ();
                        BasicTableViewItemGroup tGroup;
                        tGroup = new BasicTableViewItemGroup {Name="Enumerated
Projects",
Footer="Loaded from Database", Items=objdbh.FetchAssessments ()};
                        tableItems.Add (tGroup);
                        this._tableViewSource = new BasicTableViewSource
(tableItems);

                }

The errors I am getting are,

1. Error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type
`System.Collections.Generic.List<ASTONAPP.ClientAssessment>' to
`System.Collections.Generic.List<ASTONAPP.BasicTableViewItemGroup>' (CS0029)
(ASTONAPP) [AssessmentsHome.cs]

2. Error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type
`ASTONAPP.BasicTableViewItemGroup' to `ASTONAPP.BasicTableViewItem' (CS0029)
(ASTONAPP) [BasicTableViewSource.cs]

For reference see my previous code lisiting sfor the various class files I
have created.
Thanks.