I'm incrementing my build version like this:

   - In project:
   Options > General > Main Settings > *[X] Get version from parent
   solution.*

   - In solution:
   Options > General > Main Settings > Version > { Set the version number -
   eg. *0.1.2 *}

The problem is that when I deploy to TestFlight using the:

   - Project > *Deploy to Test Flight*
   [with the "Debug | iPhone" build target selected]

The test flight output reports the deployed bundle as being "1.0":

Uploading to TestFlight...
Upload succeeded
    Bundle version: 1.0
    Install url:
https://testflightapp.com/install/7feee0fdf2c0397cec6e0fe0e29f35fe-MTg1OTI1OA/
    Config url: https://testflightapp.com/dashboard/builds/complete/1859258/
    Created at: 2012-07-05 01:00:42
    Device family: iPhone
    Notify: True
    Team: MyTeam
    Minimum os version: 5.1
    Release notes: Stuff
    Binary size: 4060357

Application was successfully published to TestFlight

And the result is that nothing new is added to my builds page on TestFlight
(because "1.0" is already there) and testers are not alerted of any new
build to install.

I can't see a version number on the *MonoTouch TestFlight Deployment* UI,
so is there some other way of incrementing the build number?  Thanks!

--
*Phil *Cockfield