Thanks your response. It seem to be "kinda working" at the moment, even
rotation works to my surprise.
I am going through the logs at the moment trying to understand some of the
crashes I get in obscure places, but I suspect that it might be down to the use
of anonymous handlers you wrote about.

I'll post here any further questions once I understand what is failing.

Cheers,
Andre