I'm using a *UIDatePicker *control in a pretty standard way (I think).
 That is, I'm not setting much configuration at all at initialization:

Control = new UIDatePicker(RectangleF.Empty){ AutoresizingMask =
UIViewAutoresizing.FlexibleWidth };

The problem is, when I read the selected *Date* value out of it, the AM/PM
values are exactly the wrong way around.  Eg. 1PM is being returned as 1AM
and vice versa.

Here's a GIST of the entire code I've got (for context):

https://gist.github.com/3082372

Is this some kind of time-zone wierdness.  I'm in NZ.  Doesn't seem like
it's time-zones though, because it's an exact reversal of the AM/PM values,
not a shift in the time.

Thanks!
--
*Phil *Cockfield