Hello and greetings.

Can you please tell me what event is fired when we enter something in a text
field in iphone application?

I need to call a function when some value is entered in a text field.

I wrote a method and associated it with the value changed event of text
field, but it is not working.
I did the following thing -->

partial void FillRatingBar (MonoTouch.UIKit.UITextField sender)
                {
                        ImageFull.Image=makeImage
((int)ImageFull.Bounds.Width-20, 30, 1,
getTopColor (), getBaseColor ());
                }

Actually I am trying to use core graphics to create a rectangle of some
color when user enters any value.
In the above code, 1 stands for progress which we get from the value of a
slider control. I am hard coding it to 1.

But as it stands I am not getting any result.

Can you tell me why? Is my approach correct?

Thanks.