I've worked on several projects in the past that have used Webfaction as the
webhosting company for all their online components. Webfaction is awesome. I
have nothing but good things to say about Webfaction. But they're all Linux
based.

I am looking up setting up a website and some web services for my next
project, and I was initially drawn back to Webfaction, but it occurs to me
that with my modest but ever-growing base of C# and .NET knowledge there
might be some nice synergy in going the ASP.NET route (plus I don't know any
PHP or Ruby or Perl and have no real Linux mojo).

I'm looking for a company that is as fantastic as Webfaction but that is an
ASP.Net/Windows Server based outfit. Does anyone know of such a company that
they would enthusiastically recommend?

--Chris