Hi guys,
Im using an observer which is setup in ViewDidLoad:
NSNotificationCenter.DefaultCenter.AddObserver(UIDevice.OrientationDidChangeNotification,
DeviceRotated);

Im looking to redraw my views when the device is rotated but before the
rotation animation starts. Ive got it working and it looks sooo much cleaner
this way. But Im getting an 'wait_fences: failed to receive reply' error
when I call SetNeedsDisplay on those views within my DeviceRotated method.

DeviceRotated is executed on the UI thread (also tried InvokeOnMainThread
just to be sure) so I thought I should be able to redraw at this point, but
clearly Im breaking the rules here.

I could be going about this the wrong way though. Whats the best way to
handle rotation drawing like this?

Many thanks
Hairy