I just had a hunt around (and asked a few people inside Xamarin, tho
they'll be asleep at the moment)

MD: yup, that one is a bit out of date :)
Mono: http://www.mono-project.com/Roadmap - very up to date. 2.10,
2.12, 3.0 (some info on that)
MT: can't find one
MfA: same

however, the releases pages (MT: http://docs.xamarin.com/ios/releases
MfA: http://docs.xamarin.com/android/releases ) have a LOT of current
info, just not much in the way of future stuff.

MonoMac is more community driven, so... you'd need to ask there:
http://www.mono-project.com/MonoMac

EF support may depend on a) anyone wanting it (for example, I'd expect
it to be WAY overkill for a mobile app) b) it working on Mono, or
being able to be ported. Eg, if it's using a lot of async and the new
.NET 4.5 keywords, then it's not going to work on Mono for a while,
until 2.12 or 3.0 comes out (read the roadmap above for which one has
async/await etc)

I'll reply again if I find out anything from "the inside" :)