I still can't seem to figure it out.

My screen [AssessmentAssembly] has a blank UiimageView [SpaceImage].

I have this imagepickerdelegate class that I have written. It has the basic
events like FinishedPickingMedia, Canceled.

Here is the code for my delegate class.
namespace ASTONAPP
{
        public class AssemblyImagePickerDelegate:
UIImagePickerControllerDelegate
        {
                public AssemblyImagePickerDelegate ()
                {
                }

                AssessmentAssembly _sp;
                public AssemblyImagePickerDelegate(AssessmentAssembly sp)
                {
                        _sp = sp;
                }

                public override void Canceled (UIImagePickerController picker)
                {
                        _sp.DismissModalViewControllerAnimated(true);
                        Console.WriteLine ("Cancelled picking an image");
                }

                public override void FinishedPickingMedia
(UIImagePickerController picker,
NSDictionary info)
                {
                        var originalImage = new
NSString("UIImagePickerControllerOriginalImage");
                        UIImage image = (UIImage) info[originalImage];
                        image.SaveToPhotosAlbum(delegate(UIImage img, NSError
err){
                                Console.WriteLine("Saved!");
                        });
                        UIImageView imageView = new UIImageView(new
RectangleF(0f, 0f, 450f,
580f));
                        imageView.Image = image;
                        _sp.View.AddSubview(imageView);
                        _sp.DismissModalViewControllerAnimated(true);
                        Console.WriteLine ("Did finish picking media");
                }
        }
}

This is what I am doing to open the popup imagegallery.

partial void BrowseAssemblyPhotoClick (MonoTouch.UIKit.UIButton sender)
                {
                        if(popover==null||popover.ContentViewController==null)
                        {
                                imagepicker=new UIImagePickerController();
                                popover=new UIPopoverController(imagepicker);
                                AssemblyImagePickerDelegate imgDel=new
AssemblyImagePickerDelegate();
                                imagepicker.Delegate=imgDel;

imagepicker.SourceType=UIImagePickerControllerSourceType.PhotoLibrary;

                        }
                        if(popover.PopoverVisible)
                        {
                                popover.Dismiss (true);
                                imagepicker.Dispose ();
                                popover.Dispose ();
                                return;
                        }
                        else
                        {

popover.PresentFromRect(btnBrowseAssemblyPhoto.Frame, this.View,
UIPopoverArrowDirection.Any, true);
                        }
                }

I simply can't get my head around how to assign the picked image {if I'm not
wrong that's the info[originalimage]} to be set as the image for my blank
SpaceImage control.

What exactly is the trick? Sorry I'm kind of brickheaded.

Look forward to some help on this.

Many Thanks.