I suspect it's a custom cell. I'm not 100% sure how they'd do it without
custom-drawing everything (ie, not using a grouped tableview type), but it
looks like a one-off :)

If you have an image, you may need to EnableInteraction (or something
similar) in order for it to receive taps. Same with UILabels.