I am getting the error from MonoTouch..DialogViewController too.

it might be related to the linker options I am using

--linkskip=mscorlib -aot "nimt-trampolines=512"

  at MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime.ConstructNSObject (IntPtr ptr, IntPtr
klass) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime.GetNSObject (IntPtr ptr) [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime.GetNSObjectWrapped (IntPtr ptr)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper native-to-managed)
MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.Runtime:GetNSObjectWrapped (intptr)
  at MonoTouch.UIKit.UIApplication.Main (System.String[] args,
System.String principalClassName, System.String delegateClassName)
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0 System.Exception: Selector invoked from objective-c on a managed
object (0x73D1AD0) that has been GC'ed ---> System.MissingMethodException:
No constructor found for
MonoTouch.Dialog.DialogViewController::.ctor(System.IntPtr)
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, BindingFlags
bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] args,
System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object[]
activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object[]
args, System.Object[] activationAttributes) [0x00000] in <filename