UIPageControl is totally different. It just shows the dots to indicate
which page you're on.

To enable pagination you just need to set PagingEnabled = true on the
UITableView. That's a property of UIScrollView, and UITableView inherits
from UIScrollView.

That said, don't enable paging on a table view. Your users will hate you.
Everyone who uses iOS knows how a table view is supposed to behave. If you
make scrolling work differently they will think your app is just buggy.
Quickly scrolling through tables works really well and is one of the
things that makes iOS feel really fast. Don't mess with a good thing.
--
Adam Kemp
adam.k...@ni.com