Hi Dennis,

For what it's worth, you don't need to create a fat binary to contain all
architectures. You can also do the following:

 [assembly: LinkWith ("libMapView-armv7.a", LinkTarget.ArmV7,
                  Frameworks = "CoreFoundation CoreLocation QuartzCore UIKit
Foundation CoreGraphics",
                  LinkerFlags = "-lz -lsqlite3", ForceLoad = true, IsCxx =
true)]

[assembly: LinkWith ("libMapView-i386.a", LinkTarget.Simulator,
                  Frameworks = "CoreFoundation CoreLocation QuartzCore UIKit
Foundation CoreGraphics",
                  LinkerFlags = "-lz -lsqlite3", ForceLoad = true, IsCxx =
true)]

In other words, you can create a new attribute for each architecture. You
just need to name the libraries differently (like including the arch name).

Hope that helps,

Jeff

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Dennis Welu <dennisw...@motisconsulting.com