Hi all,
  just realized that I was no longer getting all Flurry Analytics events
(particularly new users and user sessions) since iOS 6.0. I've been using
the FlurryAnalytics.dll from Xamarin's monotouch-bindings on github
(https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings/tree/master/FlurryAnalytics/binding).

   I'm not entirely sure how old the version of the dll is that I was using,
but looking at the one on Github, it looks to be last updated 5 months ago,
so doesn't look like it's the latest version of Flurry SDK (4.0.6). Any
ideas as to where to get an updated dll or better yet, how to generate the
dll?

thanks,
Dennis