Hello Art,

Could you open a bug report and add the exception and/or
(symbolicated) crash logs so we can see what caused this ?

Also specify exactly which version of the software you're using
(latest does not tell us if it's the latest stable, beta... and the
other tools being used). You can quickly get all of them from
"MonoDevelop" menu, "About MonoDevelop" item, "Version Info" tab and
copy/paste the version informations (at least down to the "Loaded
assemblies" section) in the bug report.

Thanks
Sebastien