Never mind. I figured out a way to show the picker on dismissing the
keyboard. Basically added these two observers in the constructor (and
removed them in Dispose()):
                        KeyboardShowObserver =
NSNotificationCenter.DefaultCenter.AddObserver(UIKeyboard.DidShowNotification,
delegate {
                                IsKeyboardVisible = true;
                        });

                        KeyboardHideObserver =
NSNotificationCenter.DefaultCenter.AddObserver(UIKeyboard.DidHideNotification,
delegate {
                                IsKeyboardVisible = false;

                                if (ShouldShowPicker) {
                                        ShowPicker(WeakTableView, WeakPath);

                                        // Don't keep these around
                                        ShouldShowPicker = false;
                                        WeakTableView = null;
                                        WeakPath = null;
                                }
                        });

I set the variables ShouldShowPicker, WeakTableView, and WeakPath in
Selected() if keyboard is visible. Let me know if there's a better way.