Because you are not showing your secondVC directly, it's ViewDidAppear
will be called when it appears in it's parent (the
UINavigationController).... which is then animated onto the screen.

You could hook into the UINavigationController's ViewDidAppear and
then call the child one (or a similar method) when it gets called...

ViewDidAppear might not be a good one for this tho. If you animate it
on screen (which you are doing), then it "appears" offscreen, and is
then moved, which isn't what you are expecting to happen.

The last param of

this.NavigationController.PresentViewController(new
UINavigationController(secondVC){
        ModalTransitionStyle= UIModalTransitionStyle.CoverVertical,
     }, false,null);

which you pass null into is a callback for when the animation has
finished. You could do something in there, eg:

delegate { secondVC.YoureOnTheScreenNow(); }

On 27 March 2013 06:26, c0ld <antonra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I set animated=false in AppDelegate, when i present firstVC. And
> ViewDidAppear was called before there view, like in secondVC. I think it
> doesn't depend on the order of viewcontrollers. What should I do?
>

> --

Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken
b. http://www.fastchicken.co.nz/