Hi,

I have a series of buttons with images on them. This is simple enough to do (btnFoo.SetImage(UIImage.FromFile("..."), UIControlState.Normal);)

What I would like though is something like this

+--------------+
|              |
|   image      |
|   some text  |

Am I better off adding two child views to the button (one for the image and one for the text) or is there a simple "all-in-one" method to do this?

Paul
--
"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, a truly remarkable book!