> GetCell Method
> public override UITableViewCell GetCell (UITableView tableView, NSIndexPath
> indexPath)
>                 {
>                         var cell = tableView.DequeueReusableCell
> (cellIdentifier) as
> ICTableContactCell;
>                                 var itemC = tableItems [indexPath.Row];
>                                 if (cell == null) {
>                                         cell = new ICTableContactCell (itemC,
> new NSString (cellIdentifier));
>                                         if(cells==null){
>                                                 cells=new
> List<ICTableContactCell>();
>                                         }
>                                         cells.Add(cell);

Why are you keeping a reference to each cell? Surely this is going to
break the reusable pattern? IF you need to do this, dont use
DequeueReusableCell, just make a new one each time (but I recommend
you DONT do this)

>                                 }
>                                 itemC.index = indexPath.Row;
>                                 if(itemC!=null)
>                                         cell.UpdateCell (itemC);
>
>                         return cell as UITableViewCell;

Pretty sure you dont need to cast on the way out. If
ICTableContactCell isn't a descendant of UITableViewCell, it needs to
be changed.

Other than that, maybe use the dSYM to work out which line of code?
Nothing obvious in there otherwise

--
Nic Wise
t.  +64 21 676 418 | @fastchicken