----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

        Event:  Golden Boots ALL Ages Tour KIck off w/ Dirty projectors
        When:   6/8/2005
        Time:   8 pm to 11 pm
        Where:  Solar Culture
                        toole and Stone
                        Tucson 85705
        Cost:   $6

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. the smelly loveable Golden BBBBoots will be playing their tour knickers tour kick off at Solar Culture this wednesday. Well it's all ages and data dunk! After the show were going going gone gonna go northwest... if our van gets fixed - SO COME ON OUT! Adam tranny pants will be playing organ with us and the rest of the show will be grand we're playing with: THE DRRTY PROJECTORS - performing THE GETTY ADDRESS, featuring a portable orchestra, Finnish goth divas, an animated film accompaniment provided by James Sumner, full stage dressing and an epic taste inthe mouth. more info can be found at the tucson weekly article )link(: http://www.tucsonweekly.com/gbase/Music/Content?oid=oid:69364

$6 at 9pm

Alright so we'll see you there...we got one more guest list person so first to email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets in for FREE! We probably love you all - the golden boots

Solar Culture
toole and Stone
Tucson 85705
ALL AGES