        Event:  WE GOT CACTUS - merch'
        When:   7/12/2005
        Time:   4 am to 4 am
        Where:  FRANCE
                        rue des rues
                        Frenchville
        Cost:   0

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Touring festival of Tucson bands in France (november 2005) will have a merch' table available for the rest of us who didn't make it onto the final lucky list. Give us your cds/dvds/posters/prints/ books, etc.. and we'll set 'em up and sell 'em for you and bring you back the money. Sounds good? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for details. Deadline is AUG 20! (no later, 'cause we'll be taking those goodies back in personal luggage space). No deadline extension possible.
Sorry.

FRANCE
rue des rues
Frenchville