        Event:  Hannah Palooza
        When:   9/3/2005
        Time:   8 pm to 3 am
        Where:  The Space
                        111 East Congress
                        Tucson 85705
        Cost:   FREE

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

HannaPalooza is our collective unbirthday bash celebrating our creative selves with awesome music from LemonMan, S.D.A.R and many more bands to be announced. We are also having a fashion show and are looking for some submissions from interested constructors of the obscure. There are 3 walks on the catwalk with some amazing local designers and a few women from Phx as well. We are setting up a catwalk and a little boutique for those interested in participating. Sure to be fun, wild, inspiring and full of dancing! Come in your best birthday suit and bring your friends. For more info on getting involved with hanna-palooza email Lila, at [EMAIL PROTECTED] September 3rd at 8 pm!

----> Venue Info <----------------------------------------------------------------

The Space
111 East Congress
Tucson 85705
Across the street from the grill next to Asylum

Lila, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(520) 884-0131

TucsonUnderground
http://www.tucsonunderground.com