----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

        Event:  CINE MEXICO 2007
        When:   3/29/2007
        Time:    am to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 E Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   $5 per screening; $20 for festival pass

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

The Loft Cinema is proud to present our 3rd Annual Cinema Mexico Film Festival, March 29th through April 1st, celebrating the best contemporary filmmaking from Mexico.

See acclaimed features and documentaries from both established and up- and-coming Mexican directors, including En La Hoya (In the Pit), Solo Dios Sabe, Mas Que a Nada en el Mundo (More than Anything in the World), La Nina en la Piedra (The Girl on the Stone), Hasta el Ultimo Trago Corazon (Till the Last Drop, My Love), and more!

Experience classic Mexican cinema from a bygone era with Alejandro Jodorowsky's cult film, Holy Mountain (in a brand new 35 mm print)! Meet filmmakers from Mexico and participate in stimulating dicussions with experts on Mexican cinema!

Presented by the Hanson Film Institute and the Consulado de Mexico, Tucson.

----> Venue Info <----------------------------------------------------------------

The Loft Cinema
3233 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716