----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

        Event:  BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SING-A-LONG!
        When:   4/21/2007
        Time:   9:00 pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 E Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   $5.00

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

Just when Tucson vampires thought is was safe to roam the streets again ... Buffy is back! The Loft's "way popular" all-singing, all- dancing, all-slaying BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SING-A-LONG has returned for another go-round of musical mayhem!

Get set to sing with the Scoobey Gang during a special screeing of Joss Whedon's acclaimed musical episode, "Once More With Feeling!" Test your performance moxie at our frighteningly fun "Buffy-Oke Tournament!" Dress up as your favorite Sunnydale resident (undead or otherwise) and compete for fabulous prizes! Vote on which warm-up episode we'll watch before the main event! Dance crazy in the aisles and do what you've gotta do ... you're the star of the show! "Buffy Goodie Bags," containing props and surprises to help you bring the fun in, will be available for sale in the lobby. Help celebrate Buffy's 10-year anniversary (it debuted in March, 1997 ... hey, we're a month off, so sue us) by letting your freak flag fly at the BUFFY SING-A-LONG!

Sponsored by the Women's Foundation of Southern Arizona

The Loft Cinema
3233 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716

TucsonUnderground