----> The Monsoon List - TucsonUnderground <--------------------------------------

        Event:  THE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SING-A-LONG!
        When:   9/15/2007
        Time:   9:00  pm to  am
        Where:  The Loft Cinema
                        3233 E Speedway Blvd
                        Tucson 85716
        Cost:   Admission: $5.00, Goodie Bags: $3.00

Buffy blasts back onto The Loft screen at THE BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SING-A-LONG, a singing, swinging, slaying good time guaranteed to "bring the fun in." Get set to sing along with the Scooby Gang at our special "sing-a- long" version of the acclaimed musical episode, ONCE MORE WITH FEELING! Dress up as your fave Buffy or Angel character and compete for fabulous prizes, courtesy of Heroes and Villains Comics and Adventure! Vote on which warm-up episode we'll watch before the main event! Dance crazy in the aisles and do what you've gotta do ... you're the star of the show! Buffy Goodie Bags, containing props and surprises to help you maximize the isanity, will be available for sale in the lobby. Jump into the musical hellmouth at The Loft's Buffy Sing-A-Long ... you'll still respect yourself in the morning, we promise.

The Loft Cinema
3233 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson 85716

TucsonUnderground