        Event:  ArtiFacts Grand Opening!
        When:   12/16/2007
        Time:   1 pm to 6 pm
        Where:  ArtiFacts
                        38090 S. Loma Serena
                        Tucson 85739
        Cost:   free

----> Event Description <---------------------------------------------------------

ArtiFacts Studio  GRAND OPENING ~  A New Experience in Art Studios
OPEN HOUSE  Sunday December 16th from 1pm to 6 pm.

Help us Celebrate our Dream Come True! This Event Highlights a New Facility for our Community to come together and explore all types of Creative Expression, from Drum Making to Pottery and everything in between.
*Refreshments
*Demonstrations by local artists
*A variety of Artist's work will be available to purchase
              Jean Robinson & Glennda Neff
                   825-7807 or 877-2677

ArtiFacts
38090 S. Loma Serena
Tucson 85739
One mile from Miraval off of Lago del Oro in Catalina

TucsonUnderground
http://www.tucsonunderground.com
supporting tucson's cultural community