--- Conbert H Benneck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Eugene,
> 
> Good to hear from you.  
> 
> With this warm weather we've been having, do you
> spot  any icebergs on
> your patrols?
> Enjoying the cod tongues in Newfoundland?
> 
> It sounds as if you're organizing a mini-rendevous
> in the New London -
> Mystic area for M-sailors.
> I'll participate too!
> 
> Connie, I figured if I 'baited' you with the thought
of a flotilla of Montgomery's, you sign on! LOL An'
ya' know I know where to get the good chow in town :)
Actually we've recorded about 17 'bergs, smaller than
usual, but out there anyway.  As we say, 'No 'berg too
small, can sink y'all!' Tried the cod tongues, and
some other local chow, I'd find it hard to eat
regularly though.  Hope I can get us on the water by
June, if you want to come down to Mystic and sail
'Nellie. Even if I'm not around you'll be welcome to
take her out. Have to find another marina, the Old
Mystic one was foreclosed in Nov as I heard it.       
Trying to keep my mittens on up here in Goose Bay!
Eugene
> 
>
________________________________________________________________
> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for
> less!
> Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
> 
> _______________________________________________
>
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! 
http://auctions.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to