Hi,
I've gotten several suggestions on a centering device and I have a design in
mind to try.  I'll let everyone know how it works out.  Maybe a few
pictures.  Thanks for the input.

We will soon have two M15s here when Alvin Touchet's M15 comes in.

Ken Abrahams, M15, Petite Fleur, Lake Charles, La.

----- Original Message -----
From: "MSN" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 2:35 PM
Subject: RE: M_Boats: M-15 trailering


> Ken,
>
> I installed keel guides on my 1989 Trail-Rite over the Christmas holidays.
> Materials used were bunk boards, bunk carpeting and a few brackets for the
> installation.  They were easy to make and install.  I've been out sailing
4
> times since and they function perfectly.  They are low enough to allow the
> bow of the boat to clear them easily, but they center the keel every time.
>
> I have 3 or 4 pictures (with the boat off of the trailer) that are
detailed
> enough for you to copy the design.  If your interested I can mail them to
> you.
>
> Hank
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ken
> Abrahams
> Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 10:08 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: M_Boats: M-15 trailering
>
>
> I am experiencing difficulty centering the M15 on the trailer when
> retrieving the boat.  Does anyone have guides installed to assist?  How
are
> they made?
>
> Ken Abrahams
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to