Bob, I've used a good quality outdoor carpet, glued it around the pvc , pipe or other 
areas I don't want to risk a scratch and it works well. I use clear all weather epoxy 
glue which seems to hold up. The small electric cable tyes also help hold carpet on to 
round objects while the glue sets.  

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/02/02 09:28PM >>>
I have the W/M PVC tube boat guides on my trailer 
and they do a great job while getting my M15 out of 
the water.  The problem is that they rubbed against 
the boat while trailering and wore off all the gel coat.  
I suspect even the keel guides will rub while 
trailering and take some gel coat.

I 'solved' the problem by applying epoxy to the worn 
areas but the best solution would seem to be easily 
removable guides.  Has anyone found a better 
solution?

Bob
M15 #208

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to