Mark, Those of us snowbound in the frozen North would love to armchair sail
with pics of Montgomery group sails, should you have any to post to the MSOG
site. Thanks, Craig (Michigander)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roberta & Mark Dvorscak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 1:26 AM
Subject: M_Boats: considering the M17...request for info
Hello Jeff?
The stuff you stumbled on is just stuff as far as I can
tell. The builder is very active and supportive on this board. I didn't
buy my M17 new but there are others around that have. If I had the
resources I would be ordering a new M23 from him right now. Buy the
M17, you won't regret it. As for your other question, there are several
Montgomeries in the Portland area. I'm in Roseburg but we would love to
have another Oregon M-boater. Several of us keep our boats at Fern Ridge
and group sails are always a possibility.
Mark Dvorscak
M17 #400
GRACE
_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats