Tom --

Thanks for sharing about your renovation.  

Do you have any tips for controlling BoatLife caulk for 
someone who has never used it before, but who is 
contemplating using it for the first time to rebed all 
his deck fittings?
--
Steve McClellan
M15 #152
Chicago Area
> This past weekend I finished most of my winter project to put new bronze 
> hardware on my M17. For the reefing rudder I placed a deck strap on the 
> starboard side of the transom and a jamb cleat on the port side. This should 
> make it easier and faster to raise the rudder.
> I also placed two turning blocks, a Lewmar 6 winch and cam cleat on the cabin 
> top to get the jib halyard to the cockpit. I would have the project completed if 
> I could just get the Skene chocks delivered. Boy, that Boatlife caulk is messy 
> stuff.
> Tom
> M17 Obsessus
> 

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to