Ken,
thanks for the info, did you get it from Nor Sea ( ladder? )
You can't go too far wrong with the Honda 2. I have a 1998 model, works great, always 
has. 
Well, headed out an evening and overnight on the boat ,so will touch base with you 
gents later.

Randy W.
M15#194


>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/10/02 09:12AM >>>
Randy and Alvin,
It is the same ladder that came with Alvin's boat and I copied the location.
(I have ordered a 2 hp Honda like Alvin's, also.)
Alvin ordered the ladder for me.  Alvin, can you advise the model number and
cost?

Winds have been fresh here also.  Maybe less this Saturday.
Ken
----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Ladder


Ken,
      Do you have some details on the ladder type, model, est. cost.  I'd
like to add one also as a future project.  The regatta sounds like fun, you
guys are probably having the same moderate coastal 12-20 wind we've had this
past week or so.

Randy W
M15#194
College Station, Tx

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/09/02 11:57AM >>>
No pictures yet but I installed a ladder on the transom of my M15 very
easily.  The secret is to install a 4'' opening port on the vertical portion
of the stbb. aft seat riser near the transom.  This allows easy access to
the transom for installing nuts and washers.  The transom was a solid layup,
no core.

Ken Abrahams, M15, Petite Fleur, Lake Charles, La.


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats 


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to