Or Tony's if you go to Morehead City

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tyner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 4:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: M_Boats: Off to a good start

Be sure and eat at Clawson's if you tie up at Beaufort.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Just a quick note about the trip.
>
> The start was delayed for 10 days while I took care of some medical
> problems, but it finally got underway last week.  I am in the Beaufort
> (NC) area of the Pamlico Sound and the trip has already been an
> adventure.  I'll put together the first real update shortly.  Also
> I'll be writing six articles for the Small Craft Advisor about the
> trip, and the first one should be in their July - Sept Issue.
>
> John Edwards
> Miss T
> M17 # 372

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to