|
Greetings NW sailors,
It's been a while since I've seen any mention of an Inland NW
rendezvous. If there is still interest out there, let's do it! The Potters will
be at Pend Oreille Lake in July and I understand we are invited to join them.
That would be fine, although I prefer to avoid crowds. I have no idea how big a
group they'll have. By the way, I just did the overnight trip they are planning
from Farragut State Park to Whiskey Rock and back this week. Nice trip, although
those 30 mph gusts we had sure kicked up the waves. If you want to see a live
web cam and full weather conditions of the lake near Whiskey
Rock (including water temp. clear down to 400 ft., for pete's sake!) check
out www.lpo.dt.navy.mil.
On another matter, is there still anyone on this list who sails
Coeur d' Alene Lake? I'm planning on spending a week exploring that lake
starting on about the 22nd of this month and would appreciate input on launch
areas where I can leave my car, prime anchorages, highlights not to be missed,
etc. Please reply off-list to [EMAIL PROTECTED]. A rendezvous worked into that
trip schedule would be very convenient, too.
Hoping to see some of you soon,
Larry Yake
M17, #200
Tullamore (sporting brand new VC Performace Epoxy bottom
paint)
|
- M_Boats: NW Montgomery Sailors Harvey Hochstetter
- Re: M_Boats: NW Montgomery Sailors Larry Yake
- Re: M_Boats: NW Montgomery Sailors Larry Yake
