----- Original Message -----
From: "David Barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 6:23 PM
Subject: use of the chat site to get information


> I just purchased a very nice M-15 but with some missing equipment. I
would
> like to put out a quirey to locate orginal parts or correct after
market
> replacements.
> I did place the following ad at 'Parts and Euipment" classified;
> -------------Help!! I just bought a nice M-15 but the Mast crutch
that
> mounts on the transom while trailering and the porta-potti could not
be
> found by the seller. I would like to find original or correct after
market
> replacements. Also looking for any light air headsail and/or
spinnaker for
> the M-15. Used is OK but not worn out. If you have, or know of any
leads, I
> would greatly appreciate your help in this matter. Oh! and does
anyone know
> a source for the original M-15 stern rail? Thanks,
David -------------
> But I don't seem to get the process of posting at the lightserver
site. I
> did register and sent back the confirmation email but I guess I am
using the
> wrong format to submit my inquirey? Can you help me out on this??
Thank you
> in advance for your consideration in this matter. Sincerely, David
Barnes
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device:
http://mobile.msn.com
>
>


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to