Jerry,
       You might check with Jim Williams,
Jim Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 

he has a M17 and set it up recently with a furler and new sails, etc. He now lives in 
San Antonio but was in Kemah before that. He is also the manager of West Marine in San 
Antonio so knows the business. 
There are also a couple of guys Alvin and Ken who live in Lake Charles who are 
Mboaters and in the boating business. They  may have a good source for a furler  and 
the rigging.

take care

Randy W. 

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/14/02 09:04PM >>>
I have seen all of the talk about a CDI Furler I would like to buy one. I use 
a harken for small boats now and it does not work well. I am about 85 miles 
East of Houston, where would I find one. 
Jerry and Sue May
M-17 #231
Port Arthur, Texas

_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to