Cordell,

I had planed to sail on the bay this weekend, but boat is in Jerry
Montgomery's shop getting some modifications done.  If you get back out
this way, give me a holler and we'll do some bay sailing.

You might want to place a post to the West Wight Potter forum on
www.trailersailor.com or the West Wight Potter group on Yahoo groups.
They are planning a sail this weekend from the Oakland Estuary to South
Beach Marina this weekend.  I'll bet if you contacted them you could get
a ride.


Fair Winds,

Bob Campbell
Montgomery 17 #615 "Alina"
Lodi, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Cordell Pool
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 7:20 AM
To: Montgomery_Boats@Mailman. Xmission. Com
Subject: M_Boats: San Francisco Sail July 21?

I am going to be in San Francisco for business at the end of the week
and
have most of Sunday the 21st free.  I was wondering if anyone was
planning
on going sailing in the Bay Area that afternoon and had room for an
extra
hand.

Cordell Pool
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bozeman MT
Mongmery M-17 #304



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats



_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to