Recently there were several postings about m-17 centerboards getting
stuck and how to free them up.

Has anyone had similar problems with their M-15?

My M-15 has a 5/16" hole drilled through the bridge plate (?) and the
wood piece on the bottom of the boat.  The holes are about 1" aft of the
pennant.  When the cb occasionally sticks in the up position, I shove a
1/4" rod down through the holes until it hits the cb, then give it a
little push and the CB has always dropped.

I saw two other M-15s last weekend and neither had the same set up, so
now I'm curious if a previous owner set it up or if it is standard on
most boats.    If this set up isn't normal and anyone is interested,
I'll take a picture and send it to Doug to post on the ever great and
always improving MSOG site.
Don Haas M-15 248
Dream Catcher


_______________________________________________
http://mailman.xmission.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/montgomery_boats

Reply via email to